Frequently Asked Questions
- When will my order ship?
- Generally, orders placed by 5pm Pacific Time (M-F) will ship the same day. Weekend orders ship the next business day. Although we're usually very quick with order processing, some orders can take up to a week.
- How do you ship orders
- Most of the time, orders are shipped with the USPS or UPS.
- Where can I find the tracking number?
- Once you place an order and that order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number through email.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, some destinations like Canada, are listed under shipping methods. You can request an international shipping rate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message through the Contact Us form or message us on Facebook messenger.
- Do you charge sales tax?
- Coffee & Tea is not taxable, though brewing gear is. Taxes are automatically calculated based on your location in the shopping cart.
- Do you accept returns?
- Yes, if for any reason at all, you are not 100% satisfied, let us know and we will refund your purchase price, shipping cost & return shipping. Your satisfaction is our priority.
- What payment forms do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, & BitCoin.
COFFEE & TEA
- How do I store coffee?
- Generally, you can store coffee beans in the bag that they arrive in for about 1-3 months. If you want to freeze you beans, you can, though we don't recommended it (really, its not a good idea.) If you absolutely must, make sure to fully thaw the beans before brewing. You can also store our beans in a cool dark container, it doesn't have to be sealed unless there is a degassing valve. Avoid direct sunlight.
- How do I store tea?
- Teas should be stored in a cool dark container. A sealed container is best. Avoid storing teas in direct sunlight.
- My tea is cloudy! Why?
- This is totally normal, when tea cools, the oils begin to solidify. This usually happened when a flavored tea cools down to room temperature. It's all good, its just a normal part of tea. To clear the tea, just heat it up. (Though it's best to just re-brew another cup.)
Have more questions? Email us at email@example.com or message us on Facebook Messenger.